Healthy Alternative to Apple Pie
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!
It is sometimes a struggle that eating our fall favorite desserts like apple pie means extra time at the gym. What would you do if I told you there is a healthy alternative? Here is an apple cinnamon crisps recipe to bring to your Thanksgiving meal tonight!
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
- Add sliced apples to a large bowl; then coat the apples with cinnamon and/or sugar.
- Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray and line the apples flat on the pan.
- Bake 2-3 hours until the chips are dry yet still soft.
- Allow to cool completely before placing them in an air tight container for up to 4 days.