Healthy Breakfast Smoothies
A quick, easy and healthy breakfast that will prepare you for the day is a delicious fruit smoothie. You can get a lot out of smoothies – more than you would expect! If you are not sure what fruit you may want to incorporate into your morning smoothie, here’s a few tips:
- Strawberries – Boost your immune system! Strawberries are high in vitamin C and potassium, as well as low in calories; they’re also high in fiber so you will stay fuller longer.
- Beets – This may sound like an unconventional ingredient, but beets help to increase blood flow. So, this ingredient will keep you healthy throughout your life.
- Tomatoes – Another unconventional ingredient, tomatoes help to prevent blood clotting.
- Mangoes – These fruits are high in beta-carotene, which contains vitamin A that helps with the immune system, and healthy eyes, and skin.
- Acai berries – These berries are high in antioxidants and are believed to help fight diseases.
Try making your own smoothies, and share your recipes on our blog!
Written By: Lindsay Botts